Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gotcha!

 

After years of using my creative energies to try to fool my children and Hubby dear, on this day…I'm so happy that I don't have to do that anymore...Its the time for my children to get their "gotchas" now!  Its time for redemption…

As I opened to refrigerator to heat some rotis this morning..I went into a fit of laughter when I saw this...N’s picture that I had clicked way back in 2011, maybe..advertising for the Rotis!

_DSC1109w

 

As I was laughing downstairs…they left a gift for Papa upstairs…They left Poop on his potty chair!!  Well not exactly….They couldn’t have…right?!

They wet and crushed up brown construction paper to look like poop and left it on the potty chair…

I’ll save you the grosses and leave you with this picture.

_DSC1158w

They were waiting downstairs for his reaction….and he came out and said…

“UH!!! very funny!”

And they left another gift for us…They had hoped that it would fool me..but, Papa dear took the trophy.

_DSC1107w

He thought they were trying to play some kind of visual trick to make it appear like water inside…and he did lift the glass!!! Even the condensation..didn’t make him think. Luckily, he was quick enough to guess..that was real, and saved a ton of water from flowing out.

Well whoever picks that glass up…the cleaning is on ME, right?!

So, I guess that prank was for me, after all.  I have to think of a way to lift that glass now…without getting the water to not just spill on the counter top but….flow down into the cabinets under it!! Sad smile

I had so wanted to write that all this was a hoax…but, couldn’t deprive the PNK triplets team of their Gotchas, right?!

No comments: